Nov 9, 2011

Wrap it Up!!! That goodness of Food / Scrambled Egg , Tomato, Cucumber Wrap

When I posted my simple, quick and healthy breakfast plate on the FB, that got very good response from my dearest friends. For all of those that are interested and who wanted to try, here I am featuring that yummy breakfast plate "Wrap-It: My Way" with the detailed instructions to the recipe. Enjoy!
Scrambled Egg Wrap with Cucumber and Tomatoes
Ingredients:
Egg - 1
salt - 1 tsp
black pepper - 1/2 tsp
oil - 1 tsp

Fresh Cut Chopped Vegetables:
Red Onions - 1 Tbsp
Tomatoes - 2 Tbsp
Cucumber - 2 Tbsp
black pepper - 1/2 tsp

For Wrap:
Cheese Slice - 1 ( your choice, I used Pepper Jack)
Tortilla - 1 (your choice,  I used Whole Wheat)

Cilantro - 1 tbsp
Red Chili Sauce - 1 tsp

Method:

  1. Heat the oil and Scramble the Egg, with Salt and Black pepper.
  2. Mix freshly chopped Tomato and Cucumber cubes gently with black pepper.
  3. Heat the Tawa or Nonstick Pan, and add the Tortilla to the pan to warm up.
  4. Place scrambled egg on the Tortilla, red onions, and half of tomato and cucumber mixture.
  5. Sprinkle the Hot Sauce on top. add Cilantro.
  6. Cut the Cheese Slice vertically and add these strips on top.
  7. Wrap the Tortilla carefully and turn it down (so that the cheese melts a bit), leave it for 1 or 2 min.
  8. Turn the wrap other side, you will notice the closed end closes properly with the smothered cheese.

That's it, your Quickfix for the Breakfast is ready as all Wrapped Up. Serve it with the remaining Tomato, Cucumber Mixture on the side for some crunch and your choice of Fruit. I served it with Bright Ruby like Pomegranate Seeds and my family loved it. :-)

Now it is time for you to "Wrap it Up", that breakfast. :-)



Take Care and Happy Cooking
-Mythreyi

4 comments:

  1. totally in love with the meal .. perfect ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously am drooling over that super delicious platter..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous meal...healthy and delicious! Love the sound of that wrap!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks for visiting Yum! Yum! Yum!. I really appreciate your time in dropping a note for me. Your comments are truly motivating and feedback allows me to improve more to bring the best.

Thanks
-Mythreyi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...